Monday, December 2, 2013

Feeling The Love...

Share it Please
This past weekend I celebrated my birthday and this past weekend confirmed how incredibly blessed I am to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Friday night we hosted a 'Wine & Cheese' themed house party where more than 20 people attended with a bottle of wine and some sort of yummy food dish (mostly cheese!) in hand. We ate, drank, and celebrated and near the end of the night I was presented with a candlelit chocolate cake, homemade sprinkle cupcakes, and I was serenaded with the 'Happy Birthday' song.

Saturday was spent relaxing (and recovering!) with a few movies and a lovely dinner at Golf's Steakhouse! Sunny Sunday (my Birthday!) started off with a lovely outdoor walk with Molly (my beautiful 4 year old Retriever mix dog), followed by breakfast made by my parents (dad's side) and sister. I then helped my sister and brother-in-law move and worked in the afternoon, and finished the day off with a homemade lasagna dinner with my mom and step-dad! All in all a fantastic day!!
I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all my family, friends, and clients who participated in making my birthday weekend one that I will never forget! I have never felt so loved and appreciated as I did this weekend and consider myself so very fortunate. Every day I strive to be the best person I can be and would like to thank everyone in my life for continuously giving me the inspiration and motivation to do so! 

HERE'S TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR AHEAD!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always love to hear from my readers!

Followers