Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My week in a nutshell...

Share it Please
With the holidays quickly approaching the past week of my life has been nothing short of insanely busy! Here are a few highlights:

Last week was crazy busy with work and even I scored a few new clients! People who work in the fitness industry often claim that they tend to slow down at this time of year as their clients get busy with the holidays, but I would beg to differ! In fact, a lot of my clients view their holidays and time off work as a good opportunity to get some extra sessions with me in...I will not complain!!

Last Wednesday I headed out to our Stratford Family Health Team Christmas party at the Annex room in Stratford. What a great opportunity to network with some of the family Docs and other health care professionals...
Saturday night I attended my good friend's "Game Themed" birthday party and enjoyed some awesome food, games, and a few good drinks too :) You can read all about this party at +Brittany Stager's blog HERE
Apparently my pic was photo bombed lol

Cheers! 
After dinner out Friday and Saturday night I was in the mood for a nice home cooked meal so I prepared this three cheese tortellini with steamed broccoli and zucchini, a garlic tomato sauce and garnished with chopped cilantro and fresh parmesan cheese
Yesterday Molly and I took a brisk walk down to the local park and we both enjoyed our first time playing in the snow this season. She had an extra good time chasing her orange balls and frolicking in the fluffy white stuff! 
Isn't she adorable!??!
This morning started with sleeping in, taking Molly outside for a short walk and fun in the snow, and enjoying this yummy breakfast with a coffee in front of the fire. 
Pictured here is a spinach and egg omelette, sliced avocado and tomato, melted white cheddar cheese on a toasted whole grain English muffin

Now I'm off to the gym for a high-intensity, 10- minute interval workout! My plan is as follows:
- 10 minute treadmill warm-up run
- 10 minutes of a bosu plyo workout (speed skaters, dynamic lunges, mountain climbers, jumps, squats, bosu burpees etc) 
- 10 minutes fast stair climbing 
-10 minute seated strength circuit (Leg press, lat pull down, hip adduction/abduction)
- 10 minutes bike
- 10 minutes CORE (planks, push-ups, bicycles, leg-climbs, pilates etc)

Wish me luck and thanks for reading my post! I am going to try to post more often as I learn more about this crazy world of Blogging :S 

Feel free to comment with any topic requests for my posts!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY!!!! STAY WARM! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I always love to hear from my readers!

Followers